BL World Upcoming


The year of 2020 is definitely the debut of BL [Boys Love]. Its all started with the hit and successful Thai BL entitled "2gether The Series" produced by GMMTv. Starring the 2 handsome thai actors Win Metawin and Bright Vachirawit. After that success many series just came and popped out. 

This 2021 a tons of BL Series, Movies and etc. will be produced this year.

Here are the upcoming list:


Thailand🇹🇭 
 •Call It What You Want
•My Ride the Series
•HeartBeat
•2Moons3
•Teddy Bear Miracle
•Love of Time the series
•My Boy TS
•My Last Love
•KinnPorsche the series
•Secret Admirer the series 
•Stalker the series/Secret Crush on You 
•Status the series 
•Your My Sky the series 
•The Sweet Robot 
 •Top Secret "Together the series" 
•Soulmate The Series 
•Loveless Society the series 
•Fahlanruk The Series 
•Sex Friends The Series -Cancelled-
•Nittiman The Series
•Bad Buddy Series
•Not Me Series
•Enchanté
•Baker Boys The Series 
•Fish Upon The Sky
•My Destiny 
•Motorcycle The Series 
•En of Love: Love Mechanics
•Mr. Rossab, Chaotic Love 
•Between Us [Hemp Rope] 'เชือกป่าน' 
•You've Gone On 'คุณได้ไปต่อ' 
•Bitter Sweet the series 
•I Told Sunset About You 'Part 2' 
•Our Stories the series 
•Absolute Zero Series 
•Be a Friend 
•BrownXCoco 
•Dear Doctor, I'm coming for soul 
•Find Day รักวันเดียว 
•Second Chance The Series -March 29- 
•Love Stage 
•Middle Love 
•The Theory Series 
•Skinship the series Season 2 
•Emergency Love 
•Mr. Bad Guy the series 
•Grab a Bite the series 
•Destiny Seeker the series 
•CloseFriend The Series 
•หนังสือรุ่น [The Yearbook]
•อธิษฐานสุดขอบฟ้า Love/Time Machine The series 
•นิลันดอน You're Always in my Heart 
•สะพานปูน The Series [Pass to your Voice]
•Golden Blood 
•Love at First Sight
•That's My Candy
•Love Poison 2

 ~MOVIE~ 
•Lovesick the Movie 
•Love Syndrome the movie 
•Love Storm the movie 
•2gether The Movie
•Let the World Know I LOVE YOU (บอกโลกให้รู้ว่ากูรักมึง) {2021} 

 Video Compilation of Upcoming Thai BL Series:
1/4 https://youtu.be/ZqAYaf_XxSg 
2/4 https://youtu.be/BlG25ZHiopU 
3/4 https://youtu.be/2skkIN4CUbo 
4/4 https://youtu.be/GSa4YjhiQfg 


Philippines🇵🇭 
•U and I 
•Oh My Gee 
•Y.U.!? Why You!? 
•A Kiss to Remember
•My DreamBoy [Musical BL Serie -Cancelled- 
•Meet me in Bangkok
•A Kiss to Remember 
•Boys NextDoor
•Where we were 
•Lovers In Bangkok 
•Until Forever [Mini Series] 
•The Rainbow Prince 
•MyDay the Series Season 2 
•In Between Season 2 
•Love Lies Series 
•Kumusta Bro the series 
•GameBoys 2 
•My Toxic Lover 
•Bed Weather 
•Boys Lockdown 2 
•Sakristan Second Reading 
•Better Days Book 2 
•Silingan 
•Vintage Love 1895 
•Why Love Why 2 
•Serpiente 
•Call Me Ted
•I Love You the series 
•Romantic Diaries 
•My Prince and I 
•Wheel of Love 
•Unforgettable Yesterday 
•30 Days In Love 
•My Brother Lover 
•Lovers In Bangkok 
•Just Between Us 
•Turbulence 
•Meet my Angel 
•Kiss the Night 
•Left Alone The Series 
•Cut The Series 
•Under The Same Sky 
•Diving into Love
•A Man's Crazy Heart 
•A tale of tail the series 
•Jojowain o Totropahin 
•Limited Edition The series 
•Si Malakas at si Pabebe
•A boy foretold by the stars

 =Movie= 
Gameboys the movie


Cambodia🇰🇭
•The Law of Love -cancelled-
•Just Love 
•Rectangle 
•The Boy Love Series-Kh
•My Neighbor 
•I am your Memory 
•And that is you

Vietnam🇻🇳 
•Nơi Bình Yên Nhất Là Về Bên Em [The Peaceful place is with you] 


 China🇨🇳 
•In Your Heart


South Korea🇰🇷 
•You make me dance
•Ryu Sun Bi's Wedding Ceremony


Myanmar
•Innocence the series
•My Dear You 
•With Big Love {Short film} 
•My the series 
 •Tarrar the series


 Japan🇯🇵 
•Be Love {October 16,2020} -Ongoing-
•絶対BLになる世界vs絶対BLになりたくない男 [A World where everything definitely becomes BL vs. A man who definitely doesnt want to be in a BL] 
 

Taiwan🇰🇵 
•HIStory 4: Close To You -March 14-
•Be Loved In House 
•Friend or Lover The series

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Thai BL] Lita P's 3 Y Novel soon to have a series adaptation

Nathakorn's Y Novel "AiLongNhai" will have a series adaptation

[Thai BL] Big 3 of Channel 3