Nathakorn's Y Novel "AiLongNhai" will have a series adaptation

AiLongNhai The Series is getting a live adaptation!


 "M Flow Entertainment" formally announced that they got the licensed of Nathakorn's Y Novel อัยย์หลงไน๋ "Ailongnhai" to adopt and produce it as a series.

 

 

 Nathakorn is also the author of the Y Novel "Thonhon Chonlathee" that was also adapted into series by GMMTv last year. 

 อัยย์หลงไน๋ "Ailongnhai The Series" is the second BL Series to produced by M Flow Entertainment. The first was the "Second Chance The Series" that was aired last March 2021.

M Flow Entertainment open the casting call and started to accept aspiring and interested actors to be part of "Ailongnhai The Series" they will only accept the application until August 20, 2021.

You can visit their social media account for more updates.

~~
Sypnosis:

"Ai", a handsome young man, a large figure, a foreign student degree. was born by his father who flew urgently to follow him to Canada Because the good son went into a quarrel to the point of being expelled from the university. His father ordered him to return to Thailand and attend the university he was teaching. Ai meets "Chen Nai", a tall and slender young man who will be his classmate, has beautiful legs, with a persistent image in the upper straddle. Harley-Davidson, a car-lover that makes love at first sight irresistible. In this event, a young student outside was blown away by a young Asian man who radiated his charm to the fullest. Take care of Take Care as a partner. Just a moment, a quick bite. They fell in love with each other like they didn't raise their heads at all.

“Think carefully. If you reject me Who's going to keep the ducks for you? Who will unwrap the crab and shrimp for you to eat? because I want to eat but I don't have the wisdom to sheep by myself Who will pick you up when you're lost? Who will call you in the morning? Who's going to sit and watch movies with you?” “What I said, can't you do it when you're friends?” “I already confessed my love to you. My face is this thin, you rejected me, how dare I fight your face, maybe I'll talk to my dad about going back to Canada. If you say that you are heartbroken My father will understand. Because my father used to run away from love and rest his heart there for seven years.”
[Sorry for the translation!]
~~

อัยย์หลงไน๋ Ailongnhai The Series, Coming Soon!

[Referrence: Ailongnhai The Series Casting Call & MFlow Series FB Page]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Thai BL] Lita P's 3 Y Novel soon to have a series adaptation

[Thai BL] Big 3 of Channel 3