[JPN BL] Confirmed! Cherry Magic The Movie is coming out next year 2022.

Yes! Kurosawa and Adachi is having a comeback on 2022. 
The Japanese BL Series "Cherry Magic! 30 years of virginity makes you a wizard" which was released last year of October that became trending and hit series of 2020 will be adapted into a movie next year 2022 entitled "Cherry Magic The Movie" [JPN: チェリまほ THE MOVIE ~30歳まで童貞だと魔法使いになれるらしい~].

After the series was became a hit in whole Japan and also in other asian countries too it was also been released in over 200 countries worldwide. In addition, "Cherry Magic" also recognized by different award giving body and won many awards.

~~~Cast comment on movie adaptation~~~
•Eiji Akaso as Adachi Kiyoshi
"Cherry Maho" was made into a movie, and I was talking about wanting to do a sequel at the time of shooting Cheri Maho, but it finally came true. Im thankful to everyone who loved Cheri Maho. Thank you very much. This work is my treasure that taught me the courage to take a step in the polite depiction of emotions and the importance of feelings for people. I'm really happy to be able to work on the work again with a wonderful team including Keita Machida, Director Kazama, and Honma P. Please enjoy it.

■ Keita Machida as Kurosawa Yuichi
I am honored to have a magical opportunity. It is thanks to everyone I met through "Cheri Maho" that I can enter that world again. Thank you very much. And please look forward to it. "Cheri Maho" is a work that taught me a lot of important feelings for my life. I would like to bring to the hearts of those who watch this movie the kindness and warmth that I have received from everyone. I can't wait to see the new challenges of the staff, Akaso-kun and other co-stars, and what kind of story the best team can create.
~~~~~~~

Akaso Eiji and Machida Keita will remain the main star of the movie while the other cast/s will be announced in the future. The movie version will be directed by Hiroki Kazama [Cheer Boys] and the script will be written by Riko Sakaguchi.

Cherry Magic The Movie is slated to be released on April 08, 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Thai BL] Lita P's 3 Y Novel soon to have a series adaptation

Nathakorn's Y Novel "AiLongNhai" will have a series adaptation

[Thai BL] Big 3 of Channel 3